Customer Journey Workshop - Your Sales Process
Workshop: Your Customer Journey Process
Many organisations we speak with on a daily basis haven’t outlined the path or funnel they wan’t their customers to go through. By far this is one of the most important factors in your organisations performance. There is nothing more precious and important than the care that your leads or customers experience. So this workshop is for those that have not yet outlined the path these precious leads should follow. What is your optimal Customer Acquisition Strategy and how do you match your sales process to that and the clients’ buying processes and where do you find the best Return on Investment?
You’ll get a strategic insight into how you in short- and long-term can increase your sales, lower your cost and get more satisifed clients. Below are some of the areas we will help you clarify within the workshop:
- We’ll find which activities create the most value
- We find out the best order of priority and when to do additions, changes, if any, if there’s something unecessary done, and also very importantly: What not to touch when there are working processes
- We will look at what parts can be automated, and what parts must be done manually and how to include it in the process.
Who should participate in a Customer Journey and Sales process workshop
- CEO – How can it help the whole organisation, which challenges, risks and opportunities are there?
- Sales – How can an alignment with the clients’ buying process help us increase sales, and what extra work, if any, is demanded from us`?
- Marketing – How will this simplify my job, how can we get a broader effect of our marketing initiatives that more clearly lead to leads and sales?
Agenda & Cost
We’ll go through: Products & Services and what problems they solve for the client, Client segment/Personas, existing sales process and marketing done and how the web-site is used.
The agenda is rather specific for every client, but will often look like this:
- Define the target market and the segments
- Identify the buying processes
- Problems to solve for the client
- Content and interactions (Touchpoints) that can move the client forward in its buying process – your sales process
- Overall Objectives and Measures
- Budget and Resources before arriving at an unlimited Budget (when the immediate profit outweighs the client acquisition cost)
So what does a Customer Journey Workshop cost?
- A Half day workshop as per above (3-4h) is included in the QuickStart we do for a client who has decided to get started. Cnvert can also perform the workshop itself, and will then only charge for the time and the direct outcome report table which includes the optimal customer journey and the preliminary findings on how to get there, and then it costs €1190 (11 900 SEK) excl VAT and travel.